Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 8, 2007

More about us

I get to know my wife when I was in my 3rd semester of my 1st year studies in Multimedia University located in Melacca in 1998. I still remember clearly that the event took place in the library & we were very busy preparing for our final exam.


We were just ordinary friends until my first attempt to share my feeling to her on 14th February 2001 (during Valentine's Day) & followed with our first official date on 25th March 2001. For four memorable years, we go dating like other lovely couples & then we had decided to tie the knot together. We had our ROM (Registration of Marriage) on 23rd April 2005.



About 2 years later, we organised our Chinese Wedding custom event on 7th January 2007 & we still have many plans on the way to built our sweet and happy family.

No comments: