Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby's 1st visit to SP

Two days after our baby's full moon, we have decided to go to my in-laws' house at Sungai Petani. My wife planned to stay at her hometown before she resume working. Besides, I also can take this opportunity to proceed with the renovation of my house which has been delayed due to my wife's pregnancy.

Here are some of the photos taken when we are on our way to Sg. Petani. Our baby is sitting firmly on his Peg-Prego infant carrier cum car seat (with built-in side impact protection), a gift from my parents ...



Baby Zheng Yuan has been very good boy. He slept most of the time during this trip. Even if he is awake, he was enjoying himself gazing at the surrounding... My wife is having quite a relax time taking care of him during the 6 hours journey.

The following photos was taken on the 2nd day of our arrival at Sg. Petani. Seems like Zheng Yuan likes his grandparents house as well. :)




Family photos with our baby after dinner ...

No comments: