Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nanny's Last day

2nd Febuary, 2008 (Saturday) was quite a tough day for both myself & my wife since our baby was born. Today, is the day where both of us really have to take care of our lovely baby all by ourselves as the confinement nanny is going back to her hometown today for chinese new year, and my wife will be going back to seremban with my family for her confinement.

As early as 7am in the morning, we had already busy with all the packing work. We have to pack all the necessary baby items & our luggages into the car. Then, the busiest point is at about 1pm, where I need to send our confinement nanny to Pudu Station. My wife also heading to Seremban with my parents at the same time. I went back to my house to complete the rest of the cleaning before I went back to Seremban later that day. It was quite a tiring day for me, but I believe it is all worthy! :)

This is our confinement nanny posing together with my wife & baby. She is 55 years old with more than 10 years of experince in preparing confinement meals & baby-sitting.




Picture of our baby "Zheng Yuan" (17 days old), fed, bath, dressed & waiting patiently for us to bring him back to his dad's hometown at Seremban ...

No comments: