Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2007

Baby's 1st Story Book

On 3rd Nov, a very find Saturday morning, after sending my wife's car to service center, we have decided to go to Alamanda, located at Putrajaya. It was our 2nd visit to the mall. The 1st visit was dated about 2-3 yrs back when 3 of us (my wife, sis & I) went to the mall to celebrate Chrismas & my sis's birthday (My sis is a christmas girl :p).

We bought some clothes for my wife's new born nephew. Then we have also taught of buying a story book so that apart from singing songs, I can start to do some story-telling to our baby boy. It is something I'm looking forward to, as now I can alternate between singing nursery songs and telling stories to him at night.

This book contains 4 different stories, which are "Pinocchio", "The frog Prince", "The 3 Wishes" & "The Wizard of Oz". These are common fairy tales that we used to listen to or read when we were young.

No comments: