Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Supplements for both my Wife & Baby

Here are the supplements taken by my wife during her pregnancy period. It is to ensure a superb healthy condition for both mother & baby.

Supplements prescribed by Dr Jason Lim are folic acid & calcium pills (was taken during the 1st trimester) & also multivitamins, Pramilet (to consume until delivery)


From me, I'm providing my wife and my baby additional 6 supplements products from Elken. These supplements are:-
(from right)

1. Elken Spirulina
= ensuring a balance 46 essential nutrients (especially Vitamin B12) were supply to both mother & baby.

2. Win EPA (start consuming it during the 2nd trimester of pregnancy period)
= supplying Omega-3, Omega-6 & DHA to the baby for better development of the brain.

3. Win Ester-C
= supplying more Vitamin C to the mother, as it will depletes faster during the pregnancy
period.

4. Win Calrich (Ionised Calcium)
= supplying sufficient calcium to both mother (preventing osteoporosis) & baby (for bone development)

5. Win IG6 (Bovine Colostrum)
= providing immune factor & growth factor to both mother & baby.

6. Dr Xeniji
= to further enhance all nutrients taken are fully supplied to the baby through placenta & it also helps to control the growth of the baby's size

Is it too much?! Not at all!
What is the reason we work so hard if is it not to provide the best we could for our family memeber?
For me, the No 1 priority is to provide the best I could to ensure my lovely wife & baby's health condition is always at the optimum level.

p/s: for more information on the above Elken's products, pls log on to http://www.elken.com.my/

No comments: