Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 2, 2007

More on Nursery Songs

One day, my wife has bought back some children songs VCDs to show me.
Wow! I was very relieve when I saw it because these VCDs were my saviour. Although the video & sound quality are very "Pasar malam" stuff, but to me, the lyrics of those dozens of songs have been very helpful to me. Now, whenever I want to sing new songs to my baby at night, i don't have to crack my head any more. Oh Yes, Baby!

Here are 2 so-called oldies nursery songs which I wanted to add into the list.

Baa, Baa, Black sheep,
Have you any wool,
Yes sir, Yes sir,
3 bags full,
1 for my master,
And 1 for the dame,
And 1 for the little boy who lives down the lane.

Mary had a little lamb,
Little lamb, little lamb,
And Mary had a little lamb,
Its fleece is white as snow.

No comments: